102100- Fillmore- Including the city of Preston 557 AM CDT Thu Apr 9 2020
Today Windy, colder. Mostly sunny with scattered snow showers and a slight chance of thunderstorms in the morning, then mostly cloudy with scattered snow showers...possibly mixed with rain showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 30s. Northwest winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts to around 40 mph. Chance of precipitation 50 percent. Tonight Brisk. Partly cloudy. Scattered snow showers in the evening. Lows in the mid 20s. Northwest winds 15 to 25 mph. Gusts up to 40 mph in the evening. Chance of snow 30 percent. Friday Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 40s. West winds 5 to 10 mph. Friday night Mostly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of rain after midnight. Lows in the mid 30s. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain. Highs in the lower 50s. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Saturday night Rain likely. Lows in the mid 30s. Chance of rain 70 percent. Sunday Rain likely. Highs in the lower 40s. Chance of rain 70 percent. Sunday night...colder, snow possibly mixed with rain. Lows in the mid 20s. Chance of precipitation 70 percent. Monday Partly sunny with a 20 percent chance of snow. Highs in the mid 30s. Monday night Mostly cloudy in the evening then becoming partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 20s. Tuesday Mostly sunny in the morning then becoming mostly cloudy. Highs in the upper 30s. Tuesday night Partly cloudy. Lows around 20. Wednesday Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 30s.